Anyway, today's post, dear readers, comes to you in video form! As part of my new years resolutions (ew, I know), I've decided to endeavour to make more projects outside of university. Just for my own enjoyment - take the time to experiment with my camera and play with the editing software I bought a while back which I haven't had a chance to use until now. So do bear with me folks (I know I ask you guys to do that a lot), as I try to become a less shitty film maker.
|Bask in the glory of my tiny, tiny kitchen.|
1. Filming by yourself is hard.
2. Filming whilst cooking is very hard. Things burn.
3. What should have been a fifteen minute curry turned into an hour and a half. Filming is long.
4. I don't tend to edit my films in university, so it'll be fun trying to get better at editing, as I am aware it is not my forte.
5. I really enjoyed myself, like, it was a lot of fun! Looking forward to doing more!
Till next week!